Monday, May 14, 2007

My Excuse

Yea, you guessed it right!
I'm just too lazy to write, which explains why I post the personality test results instead.
However, if you really want to hear my excuse, here you go :-

I just can't put my thoughts into words.
There are a lot of thinking going in my mind, but somehow it's all jumbled up and it seemed as if there's no right way to write it.
I guess that's what some people call 'writer's block';
Yet from what I know, 'writer's block' is a condition where you just can't think of what to write although you can actually write if you got any idea;
Mine's the opposite;
While I got a lot of ideas, I can't write it down.
So what do you call this?

Until I've found a way to turn my ideas into words, I guess you'd see a lot more of test results being posted instead.

2 comments:

Roshann Mathiahlagan said...

i suggest u take drugs or sumthin..
maybe theyll help u think of what to write then :D

Anonymous said...

XD!!
Good one roshann...