Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm no Superman!

Hitting rock bottom...
Doubts all over....
Just one of the days of self-analyzing / self-criticising.
I am my best/worst critic ( partly because I don't really care what other people say)
And yeah, I'm very harsh on myself ( can't censor my own thoughts right!!?)
I've always been that confident( if not over-confident) person, to the point that some might think that nothing could/would bring me down.
But today's an exception;
I've thoughts that I'm not being good enough;
That I have a lot of flaws.

Before and during writing this post, I thought it's going to be a very long post, considering that I am really down today...
But I'm even better than I could ever imagine;
I'm already back on both my legs, standing tall !
Haha, this post might seem like a bulls*** to you, but who cares?
It helped me to get over my 'depression'


Well, besides this post,I guess I have to thank a friend for the advice 'never think you don't deserve something after you've already put in the effort' which led me to realizing the simple truth, which is:

I'm no Superman


By knowing and accepting this simple truth, I guess I've gotten
over the era of Great Depression....
Hooray!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, glad 2 know that somebody else had also posted crap stuffs like this on their blog, i did that quite a lot ya know...>D< that's a kind of landfilling your blog, haha, mine is on a much varying degree but all in all still crap and junk XD muahaha, who cares, we're happie bout it!

Anonymous said...

Haha...
A post just for the sake of having a new post =P

Anonymous said...

Aww, good to know something I said helped. Sometimes I fear I'm just spurting out jibberish ^^;

Anyway, you're welcome =)

It's great that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

wat talkin' u roshann?! :S

anyway, Good post lee! :D