Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Different Valentine's Altogether


I am a girl You are a boy . We do things together We play things together. After eating, we brushed our teeth. Then, we sleep in our bed . Then, we go to school at 3 o’clock and we studied hard .
I love you

Well, this is a piece written by my 6-year-old cousin recently. The boy in the piece is another cousin of mine,an 8-year-old who happened to be playing with her earlier that day. It's Valentine's, and definitely to most of you, it is a day to be with the significant other. I thought so too! Yet, after reading this piece, I realized that love is not only restricted to that significant other, but your loved ones as well (it could be parents, family, friends or even your pet). Love is universal, and unconditional. On this Valentine's, celebrate it with your loved ones. Spread the love~~~


PS: Please don't shoot me about the grammatical error of the piece or that it doesn't make any sense at all. It was written by a 6-year-old, and I wish not to edit it for sense of originality. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lee... yeah, love is universal and unconditional... and spreading the love must be done every day. ( do you know my name means symbol of love? AND ITS TRUE RYTE??!! haahah )


You know, lee.. I realised that we can actually learn the best of things from children. And, thats been proven right again after reading that lil thing written by ur cousin. I wonder where kids learn these things ? :P

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LEE! I LOVE YOU LOTS & THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF MY BEST BUDDIES...!! :D